Sunday, January 18, 2015

~TO MARKET TO MARKET...BUT NO FAT PIG~

 I did something this weekend I haven't done in years!  My Mr. AGPMan and I attended the Dallas WHOLESALE Market in Dallas, Texas.  We had a wonderful time and came home with lots of orders placed, fabulous cash/carry items, great catalogs and we met some incredible artisans!
My most favorite part of MARKET was visiting the Temporary Spaces/Booths held in Market Hall.  Lots of amazing furniture, both antique, vintage and reproduction.  All yummy!

Came home with fresh ideas as visiting Market Showrooms always inspire.  Finished reworking and revamping this lovely old chest this morning.  Isn't it charming?  Didn't have to do much as it was already painted.  Just needed some distressing!
 Love the glass knobs.  Toooo sweet!

Would love to have your take on going to the Wholesale Markets.  Have you ever been?  Do you love going?  P. Allen Smith (from HGTV Home/Gardening Show) was there this weekend and I thought he was a wonderful speaker and so talented!

More to share soon...

Love to you >>~~~<3 br="">

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh that sounds like a wonderful place to visit:) Love that chest! Enjoy your day dear Rebecca! HUGS!

Mari said...

Your revamp chest turned out beautiful Rebbeca...you did an excellent job with her...

Smiles~
Mari

White Lace and Promises said...

What fun! Yes, I love this chest!

Ann said...

It will be interesting to see what you bought at market. I have been to market and love the inspiration. So many vendors - it's impossible to do it in one day. Overwhelming with so much to decide on. Several times I decided against a product only to regret not thinking big enough. It is a great experience and makes one feel like you are stepping up a level as a small business owner. Best wishes for success on your purchases.

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

I love that little dresser! The green knobs are perfect.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Blog Archive