Tuesday, May 23, 2017

FRENCH LINEN PILLOWS with a BRONCANTE FEEL

 Everywhere you go these days it seems shops are filled with anything and everything inspired by the European markets and vintage flea market finds.  My own little corner of the retail word is no different.
 I'm constantly working on new things to offer my customers (online and in my local booth) and coming up with fresh ideas is sometimes challenging.  This spring and summer season I'm showcasing linen pillows with a French Brocante flair (Brocante means second-hand in French in case you don't know!).  They are soft and feather-filled and have that gently worn, squishy feel to them.
Even the one with the Louis Vuitton image is a vintage graphic and as of today I'm not 100% sure I can sell that one so I'm holding back on it until I know for sure.  It is certainly NOT a VT pillow...let me make that clear.  But the graphic was taken from one of their antique/vintage ads that is over 100 years old...I just removed the horse/buggy from the center.

Today is my next to last day working at Serendipity, the job I've had for almost 4 years.  

I'm excited about the next chapter of my life to begin.

Don't you love that butterfly feeling you get inside when your world and everything you know around you is changing and you know it is for the good?  

I do!

Blessings~

Rebecca

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow! A new beginning... HUGS!

NanaDiana said...

Those are gorgeous, Rebecca. You do beautiful work. I think that the 'rights' would have expired to the LV logo a long time ago--but you never know.

I am so thrilled that you are going to be able to start a whole new chapter of life, Rebecca and get back to your creative roots. xo Diana

Curtains in My Tree said...



OH I would love to have one of those Louis Vuitton pillows !!!!

Please send me the price and if available, I'm a Louis VUitton gal

Janice

Blog Archive