My beautiful friend, ~TeaGirl~ and my sweet friend Mary at "Isabella's Closet" both passed this sweet award onto me! Thank you so much! Still learning the tricks of the trade ladies... there is still so much I don't know!
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you "Love" and then pass this award on to 7 Bloggers that you love!Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won! You can copy the graphic by clicking onto the Award Icon and then placing it on your sideboard. This lets the whole world know that you are KREATIV!
Seven things I love...
1. I love God & his Son, Jesus Christ
2. I love my family- Bran, Adrie, Mr. AGP, Micah, Sarah & Miss K.
3. I love my amazing girlfriends...both in and out of Bloggieland
4. I love to shop at Second Hand Stores, Estate Sales, etc.
5. I love to decorate my home in shabby cottage chic...yum!
6. I love to entertain & host small dinners for close friends..
7. I love to paint and sew...my earthly passion
Tammy - A Stitch in Time
Mary - Mimi's Corner
Linda - Threads of Loveliness
Lucy - English Cottage in Georgia
Sarah - Shabby Roses & Pretty Things
Rhonda - The Cozy Loft
Lee - A Southern Rose
Blessings to all these talented women...you are all a huge inspiration to me...Rebecca
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (269)
- "IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL"
- FUNCTIONAL TO FABULOUS REPURPOSED VINTAGE SEWING C...
- ~TELL CITY BENCH & HER SHABBY TRANSFORMATION~
- A BEAUTIFUL PROMISE
- ~ESTATE SALE TREASURES~ Oklahoma City Style
- ~SHABBY COTTAGE CHIC VINTAGE CORNER CABINET~
- THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYING
- VINTAGE PINK VICTORIAN HOUSE
- ~~~KNOCK ON WOOD~~~ REPURPOSED FINDS
- ~GOD WILL MAKE A WAY~
- ROMANCE AFTER 30 YEARS
- A TIME FOR CHANGE
- ~VINTAGE MILLINERY BLOOMS~ SOFTLY FADING
- BROWNIE LESSONS FOR LIFE
- AND THE AWARD GOES TO...Me? No Way!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!
- BETHANY ANTIQUE SHOPPE REVISITED
- ▼ March (17)