Monday, February 15, 2010
~ROMANTIC KEEPSAKES and Fragrant Strawberry Sachets~
Last week when I shared with you pictures of our Formal Dining Room Makeover I also gave you a little peek at some pretty Sachets my Mother and I made for my daughter's 2007 wedding favors. Fashioned in the shape of dainty Strawberries, the Sachets were truly a labor of love and took many months for us to complete. Made from vintage watermark Taffeta and lovely old Damasks, each Sachet was filled with fragrant Lavender and complemented with both new and vintage millinery finds.
Over the years I have LOVED making these little keepsakes for the special women in my life. The Sachets are both romantic and feminine and truly a beautiful gift for both Easter and Mother's Day...
I hope you'll check back tomorrow as I will be giving you a quick overview of how the Sachets are made...
Hoping your Valentine's Day was as beautiful as mine...
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ~SUNDAY BLESSINGS and a Heart Filled With Praise~
- ~LA BONNE VIE and Change is Good, too!~
- ~FRESH WHITE LILACS and Dreaming of Spring~
- ~ALTERED de PAPIER and Lovin' All Things FRENCH~
- ~MAKING SOMETHING OUTTA NOTHING...Trash Into Treas...
- ~BLESS YOU! BLESS YOU SOME MORE~
- ~STRAWBERRY SACHET TUTORIAL - Just To Get You Star...
- ~ROMANTIC KEEPSAKES and Fragrant Strawberry Sachet...
- ~THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE~
- ~OKIE BLOG AWARDS - OKLAHOMA PROUD~
- ~I KNOW YOU BY HEART~
- ~JUST TO MAKE YOU SMILE~
- ~ROMANTIC DINING ROOM - Valentine's Day Ready~
- ~DAY BY DAY and Grace For The Storms In Life~
- ~WHAT HAPPENS AT NANA'S and Out of the Mouths of B...
- ~LOVE GROWS WHERE HER BABY BOY GOES.~
- ~SENDING LOVE TO FRANCE and Vintage Graphics, too!...
- ~If THERE BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD Go Us All~
- ~CONGRATS TO MARY DON...Picture Frame Winner~
- ~OH THE PLACES YOU WILL GO~
- ▼ February (20)