Wednesday, May 1, 2013

~A PEEK AT MY NEW SPACE~

~MY NEW SPACE~

Monday and Tuesday were moving day for my Booth Space at Serendipity Market and we are back today to finish the pergola frame and to prepare things for another month of selling....
~LEFT SIDE~

Just a few photos today...boring as they may be!  Saving the good pics for the reveal! :)
~RIGHT SIDE~

Love using the old doors we've picked up along the way...
~WORKING AWAY~

Working around piles of merchandise is tough!  We hope to have the entire pergola finished this afternoon...this will give me time to do some arranging and display work before the weekend comes.
~LAYING SOD~

Here's a shot of our backyard as we began to sod over the weekend....

NO WONDER WE ARE DRAGGING!

Hope to share more soon.  Happy Wednesday!

Love to you~

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Busy girl! I will try to get by the store next time I go to Edmond. I would love to see your goodies. :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is SO exciting, and I can't wait to see the final reveal. I know it will be absolutely beautiful!

XO,

Sheila

Bente said...

Dear Rebecca. This will be so beautiful. Love how you use old doors. I look so forward to see when it`s finished. Take care and don`t wark too hard.

Hugs

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This may not be the pretty part, but it is an important part, Rebecca. I'm sure it will look beautiful soon enough once you get all your lovely items moved into place.

Nancy said...

Rebecca, This is so exciting!! I Love moving and re freshing a shop, and I just know yours will be gorgeous!! It's a lot of work, a labor of Love as I call it. We are amidst a load of boxes, furniture, etc. not to mention landscaping as we just moved into our new home. We are dragging too!

Huggs, Nancy

Theresa said...

Can't wait to see more:) Have a blessed day dear Rebecca, HUGS!

A Southern Rose said...

I am getting so excited! Can't wait to see it finished. I know you will be glad to have it finished too. Gonna be beautiful!

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Blog Archive