Monday, April 29, 2013

~MOVING~

~PREVIOUS BOOTH SPACE~

OK, Peeps!  Today is

MOVING THE BOOTH SPACE DAY

at

SERENDIPITY MARKET

in Edmond, Oklahoma!

More than excited about moving into my new Booth in the same awesome Market!  As soon as we are done and I can get my wits about me I'll share new photos for you to see!

This is coming after a weekend of sod-laying and shrub-moving around our La Chaumière de Briarwood.  My guy and are are BEYOND exhausted...BEYOND TIRED.  Must say though that our new yard and landscaping looks divine!

Nothing like starting a fresh new week off with a bang!

Love to you...

10 comments:

Lululiz said...

Oh girl, I just know it is going to be an awesome new booth, can't wait to see photographs. Wishing you happy times there and lots of success. xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Your booth was beautiful. I can't wait to see the new one!
Hugs,
Mary

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is just SO pretty, Becky! Soooo pretty. I can't wait to see your new space, too. All the best as you get it set up!

XO,

Sheila

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Your shop is absolutely Beautiful ! Can't wait to see your new space when you move. I love Edmund have traveled through many times wish I was there now so I could come shop ..

Blessings ..Sara

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Good luck with the booth moving, Rebecca! I'm sure your back will be feeling it tomorrow, especially after your weekend labors. I can't wait to see your new space!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG your old spot is so gorgeous, can't imagine how beautiful your new booth will be. My back aches for you, laying sod and moving a booth..ouch!

Carol

Jeannie B. said...

It does not surprise me that your booth looks like something out of Victoria Magazine!! Beautiful.

Theresa said...

Good luck with the move:) Can't wait to see the new space! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Lisa said...

Rebecca, you have always been such an inspiration to me (ever since the eBay heyday!). Seeing your booth space has given me the courage to rent my own up here in Maine. It's a scary venture and a lot of work but so much fun! So thank you from a friend whom you've never met! Lisa

Mari said...

How exciting my friend ;) your such a busy little bee....

Hugs~
Mari

Blog Archive