Sunday, June 21, 2015

~HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!~

My precious Father passed away about sixteen months ago...this is my second Father's Day without him...
Today I'm celebrating his memory and his legacy of faith and love.  Miss you, Daddy.  I'll see you again one day~
Ever grateful for my hubby, Steven (my Mr. AGPMan), for being such an amazing husband and the incredibly loving, supportive and faithful Father he's been to our two children...
I have so much to be thankful for.
Blessings to you as you celebrate with those you love!

Love to you...

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Hugs to you dear friend and Happy Father's Day to your handsome Hubby!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Rebecca,
I know how hard it is to be without our Dads on Father's Day. All we can do is hold them near and dear to our hearts and remember how much they loved and cared for us.

hugs,
Sissie

joanne said...

I just love that photo with you and your dad. It's such a blessing to have such wonderful memories of our daddy's and the knowledge that one day we will be with them again. Blessings to you and yours today.

La Petite Gallery said...

Your Dad must have loved you so much.
"His Beautiful Daughter" and you are.
yvonne

Blog Archive