OK Peeps...this was just toooo cute for me not to share...
I got up extra early this morning so I could finish the pillows I started yesterday for both my Shoppe and eBay. I had just stitched up the last of four when I realized I'd used the last of my PolyFil the day before.
Now...I buy Fiber Filling in large 10lb boxes (that is a lot of Fill!). If you aren't careful when you open up the inner bag it sometimes spills all over the place... and, that is exactly what happened. As a result about 3/4 of the Fill stayed inside the plastic bag and the rest made it's way onto the floor. Ugh!
Since this has happened to me before I know it is best to just repack some of fluffy white stuff into smaller sized bags for later use. So, I made my way downstairs to grab a few kitchen sized bags and then trekked right back up the steps to my studio...
Would you like to know what I found when I walked inside?
Now mind you I was only gone less than three minutes...
Miss Mollie the Molinator (my 4lb Yorkie) had found a new resting place!
Yes she did!
A very comfortable one, I suspect.
When she saw me she immediately turned her head away so I couldn't see her shame (trust me when I tell you she KNOWS BETTER!).
"MoMo! What are you doing in my Stuffing?" I scolded!
"Um...I"m just laying here Momma! I'm bein' good and it's soooooo comfy! Please don't make me move!!!"
I know this is sick, but want to know what I did next?
I picked MoMo up, Fiber Filling and all, and placed them on top of her own little bed. That was 3 hours ago and she is still there, quietly sleeping on a cloud of white fluff.
The life of this dearly loved pooch is sometimes greatly envied by her owner.
I hope this gave you a sweet smile for the day...:)
Blessings and Love...Rebecca
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (269)
- ~LOVE IS...and Other Things That Matter~
- ~MORE COSTUMES and Sweet Miss K~
- ~DRESSING UP FOR Trick or Treat - Sweet Memories I...
- ~BEAUTIFUL SERVICE for Sweet Amy - JUST BE THERE~
- ~VINTAGE TRAIN CASE - Transformed Into a Work of A...
- ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE - With Love From Your Mom...
- ~IS NOT THIS THE LAND OF BEULAH? - Remembering Amy...
- ~AND THE PINK SACHET PILLOW WINNER IS.....plus Th...
- ~FINALLY! Sweet HP PINK ROSE Cookie Cards For You...
- ~HAND PAINTED PINK ROSE ORNAMENTS...and Sweet Litt...
- ~MONDAY MONDAY...So Good To Me~
- ~YOU'RE STILL YOU - One Tiny Memory at a Time~
- ~GET 'ER DONE - Have Your Mammogram TODAY~
- ~SLEEPING ON A CLOUD OF FLUFFY WHITE STUFF~
- ~OCTOBER GIVE-A-WAY - Something Sweet and PINK for...
- ~SEWING'S KEEPING ME BUSY - October Giveaway Start...
- ~SWEET WINS for Little Old MEEEEEEEE~
- ~ARE YOU WATCHING? LOOKING? LISTENING? Another Giv...
- ~VINTAGE SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE - Sweet-but those poin...
- ~A LOOK BACK IN TIME - I HOPE YOU DANCE~
- ~I'M ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL...Thank You~
- ~TAKING OFF TO MEND MY SICK LITTLE BODY~
- ~HONEST SCRAP AWARD - Telling More Than You Want T...
- ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM~
- ~SWINE FLU HITS HOME...Wash Your Hands!~
- ▼ October (25)