Monday, March 5, 2012

~A PEACEFUL MONDAY~

Love is a fruit in season
at all times, and within the reach 
of every hand.
MOTHER TERESA
 
 To be grateful
is to recognize the love
of God in everything He has given us~
and He has given us everything.
THOMAS MERTON
 The happiness of life is made of
little things~
a smile, a hug, a moment
of shared laughter.
(UNKNOWN)
Hold fast your dreams!
Within your heart keep one still,
secret spot where dreams may go and,
sheltered so, may thrive and grow.
LOUISE DRISCOLL
Friends...they cherish one
another's hopes.  They are kind
to one another's dreams.
HENRY DAVID THOREAU
 When you have...
accomplished your daily task,
go to sleep in peace.
God is awake.
 VICTOR HUGO

~~*~~

Tough, busy last few days.
Visits with my aging father are both
joyous
and
heartbreaking.
Thank you, God,
for your mercy.

  My Mr. AGPMan is in finals.
Come Thursday he will cross the half way mark towards earning his degree in
Software Development.
Thank you, God,
for your strength.

I'm continuing to work in my studio
on new product.
I'm having fun fashioning new
Tattered Aprons
and using up
long forgotten fabric and trims.
Thank you, God,
for direction.
Hope your Monday is wonderful!
May it be a day as beautiful
as God intended it to be.

Love to you...

11 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Dear Rebecca, I love the pics of the little girls walking together-so adorable but then I got to your aprons and as always, love each one-especially the last one. I love vintagie aprons-the kind our moms and grandma's wore-so feminine.
Have a blessed day my dear friend.
Noreen

Mary said...

Congrates to your hubby!!
I love your aprons although I am still working on getting use to your new color schemes without SO much pink.
The house is also coming along nicely. I know you will rejoice when it is done!!
Hugs
Mary

Anne said...

Congratulations on your husbands achievement.Going to school and remodeling a kitchen WOW.Your photos are lovely.Can't wait too see all your creations.

NanaDiana said...

I figured it would be a bittersweet time for you with your Dad. As you know, God is holding you all in the palm of his hand but it is still hard to watch a parent failing on any level.

Loving your new tattered aprons and can't wait to see them all done. xo Diana

Julie Marie said...

First off, congratulations to Mr. AGP, wow, halfway through!... all of those images are so adorable... that is you and me walking together (you are in the straw hat)... love those!... and the aprons are toooo gorgeous!... you posted one of my favorite quotes, the one by Louise Driscoll... but I love them all... wishing you a beautiful week... how is little Miss Mollie??? xoxo Julie Marie

Sarina said...

Thank you, for your positive blog.You are an inspiration.

x,
Sarina

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful post..the lone little girl in all the lace looks so much like my little granddaughter Sky Lynn.
These are such soft and fun photos.
Thanks for sharing.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Rebecca, this is such a beautiful post, and wanted to let you know that I just love your aprons, their so pretty. A big congrats to your husband reaching the half way mark. Hope you have a lovely week!!!
Hugs~~~ Daphne

Theresa said...

Loving your new project dear Rebecca! I know that you are enjoying creating them and using your fabrics and trim!

Big hugs to you and hugs and prayers to your sweet Daddy!

Rita said...

It has been a long and tiring day, but a very blessed one, seeing how we are alive and well! Good post. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Jessica said...

I love those aprons! :-) I have some pretty aprons, but I never wear them. Ha It always seems they don't fit quite right. Not sure if it's me, or the aprons' fault. Ha
Anyway, yours are gorgeous!

Blog Archive