Friday, April 17, 2009
I'M SORRY IT'S TAKING SOOOO LONG....
For the past few weeks I've been working once again at restocking my WEBSITE! It's been such a challenge for me to get everything finished...there is sooo much I want to show you...so much I want to offer up! I'm more sorry than I can say for taking longer to get things ready than I expected. I always have the most grandiose of plans and the best intentions, but it seems I ALWAYS fall short of making my deadline goals... ACK! I'm soooo human and sooo incredibly imperfect!
Celebrating Easter with my family provided a wonderful break from long hours of painting and sewing~ But, I could certainly have lived without the stress of Tax Season. I just hate it. When you are self employed it is critical that EVERY single receipt is accounted for and that your buying and selling records are in perfect order! I'm thrilled to say that MONKEY is off our backs for another year!
Both yesterday and today I've worked on photographing product and writing descriptions for all the pretty new finds I have for your enjoyment! Unless my trusty old computer fails me, I'll have my WEBSITE back up sometime tomorrow!
Oh...and don't forget to Make-A-Comment on ANY of my previous Posts! You'll be entered into the drawing for the Candle shown below! SOMEBODY is going to win it! Maybe it will be YOU! Drawing will be after midnight on April 21st!
Blessings to you this very day! Thinking of you and thanking God for your goodness...Rebecca
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (269)
- "LOVE IS..." and Other Things That Matter
- SONGS IN ORDINARY TIME
- PLEASE....SAY IT ISN'T SO!
- INNOCENT PRAYER AND GIGGLES, TOO!
- ~~~~~LIFE MADE EASIER~~~~~ ONE COTTAGE SIGN AT A T...
- ~~~VINTAGE PAINTING DESK~~~ Old Finds With a Purpo...
- SEEKING TREASURES BUT FINDING PEACE
- ~~OKLAHOMA CITY MEMORIAL ~~ WE ARE STILL HEALING
- I'M SORRY IT'S TAKING SOOOO LONG....
- PINK ROSE CANDLE - FREE GIFT DRAWING GIVE-A-WAY
- EVIDENCE OF GOD'S GRACE
- "BEHOLD, I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK..."
- SWEET EASTER MEMORIES OF A BIG BROTHER & LITTLE S...
- ~PRETTY SECOND HAND TABLE~ SHABBY COTTAGE CHIC
- PAINTING PINK ROSES....MY WAY!
- SHABBY CHIC STAIRWELL DECORATED COTTAGE STYLE
- HE LOVED US WITH A CROSS
- TURNING SIX. AND MACARONI
- ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ BELOVED BROTHER OF MINE
- ▼ April (19)