Wednesday, April 29, 2009
"LOVE IS..." and Other Things That Matter
I've decided that on Wednesdays I'm going to share with you my favorite "LOVE IS..." sentiments. Simply put, these charming little clippings mean the world to me and I hope you will enjoy them...
Many years ago when my Mr.AGPMan and I were dating, we were separated by many miles and our only source of contact came in the writing of letters. Tucked inside nearly every envelope I found not only beautiful words penned by my guy, but also the latest "LOVE IS...." drawing as well. They always made me smile.
I just couldn't resist scanning in a bunch of my favorite ones to share with you over the upcoming weeks. I believe the captions are as relevant today as they were 30 years ago...
Blessings to you as you experience both the good and not so good of life...Rebecca
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (269)
- "LOVE IS..." and Other Things That Matter
- SONGS IN ORDINARY TIME
- PLEASE....SAY IT ISN'T SO!
- INNOCENT PRAYER AND GIGGLES, TOO!
- ~~~~~LIFE MADE EASIER~~~~~ ONE COTTAGE SIGN AT A T...
- ~~~VINTAGE PAINTING DESK~~~ Old Finds With a Purpo...
- SEEKING TREASURES BUT FINDING PEACE
- ~~OKLAHOMA CITY MEMORIAL ~~ WE ARE STILL HEALING
- I'M SORRY IT'S TAKING SOOOO LONG....
- PINK ROSE CANDLE - FREE GIFT DRAWING GIVE-A-WAY
- EVIDENCE OF GOD'S GRACE
- "BEHOLD, I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK..."
- SWEET EASTER MEMORIES OF A BIG BROTHER & LITTLE S...
- ~PRETTY SECOND HAND TABLE~ SHABBY COTTAGE CHIC
- PAINTING PINK ROSES....MY WAY!
- SHABBY CHIC STAIRWELL DECORATED COTTAGE STYLE
- HE LOVED US WITH A CROSS
- TURNING SIX. AND MACARONI
- ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ BELOVED BROTHER OF MINE
- ▼ April (19)