Thursday, April 9, 2009

PAINTING PINK ROSES....MY WAY!

HAND PAINTED VINTAGE CEDAR BOX

For weeks I've been working on restocking my website and I'm getting close to uploading my offerings to you once more. Thank you for your patience as I work once again at filling empty shelves with hand painted pretties and vintage complements...

The pretty cedar box above will soon be coming your way (can't wait to show you everything else that is new)! Found at a local estate sale, it is just one of the many treasures that have been hand painted with pink roses...perfect for those who love shabby cottage chic decor...

I'll be back later today with a picture of a charming accent table found at yet another tag sale...stay tuned!

Blessings this beautiful spring morning...Rebecca

10 comments:

A Southern Rose said...

I can't wait to see all of your new things on your website. This box is beautiful.
Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Celestina Marie said...

Good Morning Sweet Rebecca,
Everything you create from your talented hands is simply rose gorgeous.
Loved catching up with your posts as I have been swamped here and not able to visit much. I hope to do better. Love the stairway display. Your grand daughter is precious.
Have a special Easter.
Blessings and Hugs,
Celestina Marie

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING ON... YOUR STAIRWELL LOOKS ABSOLUTELY GOREOUS! IT GAVE ME INSPIRATION FOR THE LONG HALLWAY I HAVE ON OUR HOME, I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR, BUT WITH PICTURE FRAMES WITH OLD FAMILY PHOTOS AND MIX IN SOME MIRRORS. TAKE CARE- HEATHER VINTATEBLISSCOTTAGE.BLOGSPOT

Gone said...

Oh how pretty, Rebecca! I LOVE roses!!

;-)

Tanza said...

Ooohhh Sweeet ~r~,
You're killin' meee.. You know how I hate to wait !!! Why are you teasing us ?! Okay, I'm going to be good, and mmmmm...PATIENT,and SHARE,and okay..again.. patience.. ALL these good, nice words, that's what I'm gonna be..hehehe..
You know I LOVE and ADORE sweet you, and would wait forever.. to get a hand-painted pretty from you !!! Have a blessed,happy, Spring day... big hugs ~tea~xo

~~Deby said...

soooo pretty...I am waiting to see all of your new *offerings for sale*......this is beautiful....
When I grow up I want to paint just like YOU !!! ;-)
Deby

Dawn Wilson said...

Your blog is a lovely respite for the soul. It always rests my eyes and heart when I visit. Blessings, Girlfriend

A Romantic Porch said...

Rebecca, That is so beautiful. You are so truly talented. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating our Risen Lord. xo rachel

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I can't wait, your rose painted pretties are to die for, you are so incredible talented!!
♥ Teresa

Lynn B said...

Rebecca I simply love your blog, I too love roses and anything pink, I will certainly be visiting you again!

Blog Archive