Monday, September 12, 2011

~DOG DAYS OF SUMMER ENDING SOON~

One of my dearest friends is a huge doggie lover.  Not only does she have three pretty pooches of her own, but she's also kinda-sorta adopted my Miss Mollie as well.  Last Saturday Miss Leslie visited us with presents in hand.  One of me and one for Mo Mo!

Now...Mollie loves gifty things~
Especially so if they are edible!
 But, designer doggie duds,
not-so-much!!!

I, on the other hand, love them!
Since Miss Mollie has an appointment today to be tortured beautified (aka: groomed) I decided to dress her up in her new fall attire.  I know you can't tell it from the picture, but she was throwing a fit VERY excited about showing off to you her new black, orange, yellow and white ruffly frock!  She's just pretending to be in a foul mood.  She does that all the time sometimes when I dress her up!
I think she looks spectacular!
Don't you?
Certainly gives new meaning to the term
"CORN DOG"!
(Teeeee Heeeee)

Oh...just for the record...
My son, Brandon, thinks that I've totally
LOST MY MIND
when I dress his baby sister up!
:):):)
 I'm back in my studio working today after taking advantage of the cooler temps and doing lots and lots of base painting!  It's been TOOOO HOT to paint and before long it's going to be TOOOO COLD to paint!   Sometimes I feel like I'm
NEVAHHH HAPPY!
 Lots of sweet things will be coming soon to my A Gathering Place website!  See those two Christmas Tree tins on the right in the picture above?
Yummmm-eeeeee!  My favs!
Hope you are having a great day!  A fresh new week is ahead of us!  So exciting!  The new COOL BREEZE PAINT is looking fab by the way!  One coat down and one more to go!!  New pics soon!

Blessings and love to you...

15 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

Rebecca ,
You are so funny! I think your sweet pup looks sweet and yummy
(candy corn).
Have a blessed day~

Mari said...

Hi Rebecca~
Your Lil' Miss Mollie looks just gorgeous sporting her new outfit :) she is such a cutie pie :)

Your up coming items look yummo!!!

xo~Mari

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your puppy is so cute in her new outfit...Bentley doesn't care if I dress him up...I mean, he doesn't care at all...not happy, not sad...just whatever mom....

Chatty Crone said...

Adorable! He is a cutie pie! sandie

Yasmin Smith said...

Oh, I had to laugh when I read about Miss Mollie and her new duds!!
I dress my Morkie, Jolie, in dresses or sweaters all the time...she does not seem to mind. I even put sweaters on my male toy Yorkie in the
winter!! They seem to "just go with the flow" or they know Momma is a nut
case!!!LOL
Your new goodies look interesting...can't wait to see them all spiffed up!! I know they will be special......
What happened to the cool weather??
I think ours is gone again....
Have a fun week.......Yasmin

Jenna said...

LOL!!! I love your furbaby all dressed up! I had a big chuckle...The best I can do is a bow on my bailey's head...for a few seconds... until he rolls around to get it off. :o) I can't wait to see more of your pretties. Have a fantastic week, it's in the 80's here but tomorrow will be cooler yippee!!! Hugs, Jennifer

Julie Marie said...

Hi Rebecca... oooh, Miss Mollie looks just adorable! All ready for Autumn... our babies bring us so much love and joy... xoxo Julie Marie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, cute puppy I am not surprised, send that cold weather on down!! I can't wait. I am also excited to see your new pink,,,,did you say pink bedroom LOL!

Carol

Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

Hubby heard me laughing from the other room. The doggie outfit is adorable and I don't think I can even describe the look on Miss Mollie's face. I think she was thinking, "Let me just humor her."
LOL!
Hugs, Sue

Marilyn said...

I used to dress my kittens up all the time and I'm sure they loved it, too. They also had to love their rides in my doll buggy, which I still have, and is currently down in the deep, dark, basement. Don't tell anyone that it must be about 50 years old. OMG, am I that old? No problem with my savers skills! Enjoy the cooler days-we may even have some rain this week!♥♫

Dolores said...

Oh Rebecca, your baby girl looks so cute.....I'm a nut over animals.

Triple digit temps here today..".bring on the cooler weather and some rain"
Hugs to you sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Oh, my!! Corn dog...I am laughing at my computer!!
Thanks for the smile!
xo
lynn

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see all of your creations:) They sell mighty quick! Have a blessed day dear Rebecca, HUGS!

KatyDidStitches said...

Oh, man...if looks could kill...

Have you checked your closet? 'Cuz she has that "I'm gonna chew up your favorite pair of shoes the first chance I get" look on her face.

Kathy

Deanna said...

Miss Mollie is adorable! You made her even more "CUTE"

So sweet,
d

Blog Archive