Saturday, November 17, 2012

~BLESSINGS THIS THANKSGIVING~

Dear Friends...

I just read that our friend, CeeKay, at
Thinkin' of Home 
is in the hospital.   She's been fighting Ovarian Cancer for several years now and is very ill.

Many of our blogging friends (such amazing ladies!!!) have pulled together and are working towards raising money for CeeKay and her family to visit Disneyland.  If you would like to contribute
you can visit
Marty and At A Stroll Thru Life
or
Laura at Decor to Adore.

Together we can make this happen!
Thank you  soooo much!

Now...on a personal note...    

I'm going to be away for a few days and won't return to the blogging world until after Thanksgiving.  After 18 straight months of schooling I'm excited about spending some much needed downtime with my beloved and sharing the week with family members I haven't seen in a long time.  I'm almost too excited to speak type...

Before I go I just want to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving!  May your holiday be blessed with great food, the warmth of great friends, the love of family and the peace of God.

Wishing you good things.

Only good things.

Blessings and love to you...

 
and Family

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!I will miss you. But I know that you need to get away. Just think days away with your beloved with no thoughts of school, work, etc. It must have been a long 18 months. Is it weird for hubby to not have to crack a book or cram for the next test? Have fun with friends,family and take some time to relax. Hugs. Your friend, Teresa

NanaDiana said...

Rebecca- I hope you have a wonderful time with your dear husband and your family. You certainly deserve the time away and I will be anxious to see your "Christmas doings" when you get back. Love to yo and yours- xo Diana

Theresa said...

I will add CeeKay to my prayer list! Have a blessed Thanksgiving dear Rebecca, BIG HUGS and many blessings!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Becky, have the best time EVER!

Sending you hugs and wishes for a safe and happy holiday...

XO,

Sheila

Yasmin Smith said...

Enjoy your time away from blog land and your selling sites, and enjoy a much earned time with your
hubby...I know you both are happy it is finally over, and proud of all Steve accomplished....now it is time for a celebration and some family time, too, during the coming
Thanksgiving holidays.
Enjoy every minute.....
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family!!
Sending warm hugs and love your way, Francy

Decor To Adore said...

Dearest Rebecca,

You have warmed my heart. Thank you so very much for spreading the word about our Ceekay.

Enjoy your time away. Make lovely memories.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Rebecca,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! Enjoy your special time together.
Hugs,
Mariette

ShabbyESP said...

Sweet Rebecca,
May your Holiday be as wonderful as you are!!!
Peace and love to you and your family!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Carolyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Rebecca! I am sure it will be the best ever knowing school is behind both of you and you have a fresh realization of beautiful freedom! God bless you and your wonderful family!

Blessings! Carolyn

Vicki said...

Hi, Rebecca,
I am sorry to hear about Ceekay being so ill. I will surely say a prayer right now for her and her family. Congratulations to your husband for finishing his college degree. Quite an accomplishment!! Enjoy your time with family and friends at Thanksgiving, my sweet friend. Vicki

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Rebecca, just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs~~ Daphne

Anonymous said...

Hello R & Mr R. I wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving & may your holiday be filled with blessings from above. T

Blog Archive