Wednesday, November 28, 2012

~CAN YOU HELP?~

Dear Friends...

It isn't often I offer up two posting in one day...but there is a need out there and I promised my sweet friend, Lorena from ROSE CHIC FRIENDS, I would spread the word to those of you who stop by.

Lorena has a HUGE HEART and feels deeply for our American Friends who have been left devastated by the East Coast destruction caused by SANDY.  Lorena has a wonderful contact person, Indra, who is in a position to personally help those who are still suffering and would be grateful for any help you can give.  There are still enormous needs waiting to be met...clothes, shoes, food, home goods, supplies and just the basic life necessitates are in short supply...

And without a doubt, money.

I understand these are tough days and we've all been affected by the spiraling down of the economy. Still if you are able to help in any way, Lorena and Indra would be so grateful.  If possible will you consider helping those in need?  You can visit Lorena HERE where you can read even more.

Blessings to you as we begin our Christmas celebrations.

Love to you~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless you my sweet friend...thank you for helping me in this way!
I can only leave the results in Gods hands!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Lorena

NanaDiana said...

Thanks, Rebecca, for the link to allow those of us that can help to do so- xo Diana

Pamela said...

Thank you, Rebecca, for sharing this need with us. I'm eager to help but often don't know what to do. Providing this gives guidance when we trust those who share it.

Blessings,
Pamela

Blog Archive