Saturday, July 10, 2010

~ALTERED ART FABRIC BLOCKS...Sweet New Designs Coming Soon~

~ALTERED ART PILLOW~

Somehow, even with chaotic bathroom construction going on around me, I've managed to get some studio work done!  I'm not sure what I want more...my TINY master bath remodel finished OR a brain that fully understands Paint Shop Pro!  In addition to finishing up some hand painted pretties I've been working on new designs for Altered Art Fabric Blocks. I hope to have a few of them uploaded onto my website sometime tomorrow.  The one-of-a-kind pillow you see above was made using one of the latest designs.  It's already sold but there will be similar ones coming up soon...especially around Christmas!  I hope you'll take some time to check them out!

Here's a sneak preview of the Blocks coming up!  They will be in a brand new category (Premium Fabric Blocks) and each design will be offered in limited quantities before being retired...
~PRETTY SNOW GIRL~
~CHRISTMAS GIRLS~
~PETITE ROSE GIRL~
~MY FAVORITE ROSE CHERUBS~

Today has been a work-day for me since I did my running-around time earlier in the week.  I failed to get my name on the list for PINK SATURDAY so I didn't participate this week. :(  I hate it when I lose my mind and forget about doing something I really want to do!

Blessings for a lovely weekend!

Love to you~

13 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Rebecca,

I love those new blocks!!! I have a new blog showcasing some of my items and also my daughter is now helping me. She is designing hairbows to go along with my children's line of clothing!! I am so excited to have her designing with me. We are trying to get our Etsy store stocked!

http://rosaliesruffles.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann

PS. I think of you everytime I see all the Cookie Cutter Cards I bought from you! I bought all of them to give away, yet I still have them all, I just can't seem to part with them.

Ginger said...

Beautiful images Miss R. Can't wait to see them.

Hugs
G

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh Rebecca, your Rose Cherubs are just out of this world! How gorgeous! You are so incredibly talented! Thanks for sharing their beauty with us today!

Hugs,
Nancy

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Dear Rebecca, Your creations are always beautiful and come from your heart. That makes them extra special in every way that counts. Have a glorious weekend, Maureen.

Cherished Treasures said...

Dear Sweet Rebecca,
Lovely Creations.
I am still trying to figure out how to use my Photo editor on my print shop program. Ohhhh --- How I wish you could clone your AGP man and send him my way to help with this computer stuff. I got the freehand cropping figured out, but thats about all.
Have a Blessed week.
Hugs, Carol

Home and Heart said...

Just gorgeous!! You do a wonderful job!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Rebecca,
Aren't you the busy girl! Creating up a storm!

And lovely creations too. That pillow is the prettiest and sold already!

Hope you are having a great weekend.

hugs
Sissie

Rose said...

just fell in love with the pillow. the blocks are all very beautiful and it would be hard to choose. yoy are an artist. have a good evening

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Even without full concentration due to remodeling this pillow is beautiful. The comment above mentions it is already sold, even so I will be surf shopping through your store after I exhaust all your blogs which I have missed:-)

myletterstoemily said...

oh, what enchanting blocks! i especially
love the Christmas girls!

i will certainly order some!

blessings,
lea

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Rebecca :) Oh I love these sweet new Fabric Blocks you've created, especially the one you created that you used in the pillow :)

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Rebecca:
They're all beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
xoxo
Donna

D. Jean Quarles said...

Hope you still had a Happy Pink Saturday. Lovely post.

Blog Archive