Monday, July 26, 2010

~I NEED HELP~

~CAN YOU NAME THIS PRINT?~

Well...this beautiful Monday morning finds me a bit out of sorts and I'm hoping one of you peeps can help me!

(SOMEBODY DID! SOMEBODY DID!)

See the gorgeous cottage rose fabric above?  Well...I've looked in vain for a solid week trying to find the name of the fabric and I have absolutely STRUCK OUT!
(IT'S WRIGHTSFORD)

The fabric is a JAY YANG DESIGN but I don't have any other information on it!  The ground color is cottage white and the flowers and roses are a combination of pinks (not orangey like they are coming up!) and very, very pale creams.  The leaves a muted...sort of a soft sage color.

***UPDATE***

Well now...wouldn't you know that Miss Julie Marie from Idyllhours came up with the name of the fabric and where I could buy some of it!  Julie found it at Fabricguru.com!  I actually looked at that very website yesterday so I either missed it OR it was just recently listed!  Anyway...THANK YOU, Julie Marie!  I'm jumping up and down doing the happy dance!  Because of you I just snagged 3.5 more yards and then another 7.5!!!  I now have MORE than enough fabric for my project!!!

Thanks to all of you who commented and were willing to LOOK for me!  You are wonderful! xoxoRebecca

(Original Post Below)
I found the fabric at our local Hancock's in the Flat-Fold section and I'm needing a bit more of it!  I would be over-the-moon HAPPY if one of you can possibly tell me the name of it

OR

If you just HAPPEN to be at your local Hancock's Fabric Store and find any of it I would soooo pay you for your time, shipping, costs, etc.  I'm hoping to land 10-12 yards of it but I'll take anything you can find!

OK Girlies (and my handful of guy followers)...can you help me out???  SOMEBODY OUT THERE has got to know the name of the print and maybe even where I can find more of it! 

I'll take pieces, remnants, etc.!

I've looked for hours on-line via Google searches using tons of keyword combinations and came up empty!

Thank you sooo much! 

You Rock!

Love to you...

27 comments:

Theresa said...

I will keep my eyes open for this lovely fabirc! I don't have a Hancock's around here, hope you or one of us finds it!

Have a blessed day Rebecca! HUGS!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Rebecca ~ That is beautiful ! Do you need continuous yards or are pieces okay ? I will go look at our Hancocks ~

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Rebecca have you tried to get in touch with the buyer at the Hancock store? They usually keep records in case they need more of a product or want to carry other designs by that artist and maybe the Head Office would know if the local store doesn't?
I live in a town that doesn't have a fabric store so if I want something "quality" I have to drive to Montreal Canada (60 miles away) to get it. If it happens that it is available in Montreal I would be happy to go up and get some for you. Good Luck sweet lady!
Tina xo

shabbyfufu said...

Hi Rebecca....can't help you there, as we don't have Hancocks here in Miami. Have you tried looking in Google images, as opposed to the regular Google search? Just a thought...good luck, it's a gorgeous print! ~xoxo~ Janet

Sandi said...

Hi Rebecca,
I have forwarded this on to a online friend in New York who used to work at Hancocks. Hoping she can help you out.
Hugs~

Debbie said...

Good morning sweetpea...I hope you are able to find more of this fabric. I'm anxious to see what you will do with it.
Hugs,
Debbie@houseatthelake

Anonymous said...

Go to Ebay & the fabrics & type in Jay Yang & see what you can find! I have purchased fabric by the yards from sellers on Ebay & was thrilled of what I found. Some pieces were very obscure.....
Good Luck!!
Love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I can't help you but I'll ask the Lord to help! ♥

Oklahoma Granny said...

Beautiful fabric. Unfortunately I can't help with the name and we don't have a Hancock's in this area. Could your store check with some of their sister stores?

Debra@CommonGround said...

Its a really beautiful fabric, I'll try to run over to Hancocks this week and take a look for it. Loved your post from Sunday, dear Rebecca,
xo,
Debra

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good luck with finding the fabric. I will stop by Hancock's and take a look.

Julie Marie said...

Hello my dear friend... we don't have that fabric store here, but I believe the name of that is called "Wrightsford"... I am sending you an email with a photo of that in it... let me know! If so, I win a prize, tee hee hee! Tried to call you, but no answer... will try again later, and will check my local fabric store as well... love to you! xoxo Julie Marie

Unknown said...

All you have to do is what I do with all fabric companies ... notify them directly & they will work with you to acquire this fabric, Rebecca. They even sell it to you & ship to you ... Marydon

GwendolynKay said...

It is a lovely fabric! Have a blessed week:)
Gwen

stefanie said...

wow!! that was fast and great...all these sweet smart blog girls!

Anonymous said...

Rebecca I will keep my eyes out for your pretty fabric! We just got a brand new Jo -Anns Fabric store in Pueblo - I wonder if they carry the same fabrics as Hancock?

bee blessed
mary

Jo said...

I have a dusty rose leather chesterfield, and cushions with that very (!!!) fabric on it.

Small world. :-)

Julie Marie said...

Yippee skippee Rebecca! I am so happy that was really "IT"!... I will keep looking for more around here... love to you! xoxo Julie Marie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Rebecca, if I can find some down in Central Florida the next time I go there, I will certainly let you know. It's so pretty!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Charlene said...

Sooooooooooo very glad you were able to get more fabric! It is terrible when you have an idea & not enough supplies. Can't wait to see what you create. Charlene

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Rebecca: I glad you found more. Have a wonderful day. I can't wait to see what you are making. Blessings, Martha

Rose said...

the fabric with the flowers are beautiful hope ou can locate more of thishave a good day

Lisa said...

Oh i love it! It is so great when you can get help! I have a fabric I need and know the name but not maker and cannot find it anywhere!! Glad you found yours!
Hugs, Lisa

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I am so happy this had a happy ending for you!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Rebecca - I'm so glad that you found your beloved fabric. It's absolutely beautiful! Soft and romantic. I'm really looking forward to see what you do with it!

Have fun creating!

xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

Tanza said...

Wooo hooo to you sweet friend ... Aren't bloggy friends the BeSt !! Now, what oohh what are you creating ?! Can't wait to see it all done up pretty .. uuummm .. is it chairs foooooooor the dining room .. I BeT sooo .. I'm soo smart .. HuH ?! Have FuN and share soon .. kay .. Happy dancing to you this very evening ~
HuGs ~TeA~ xxoo

Mary B. in Texas said...

I love the fabric, Rebecca! I am so happy you located all you needed. Whatever you make will be beautiful. (What are you making?)
Your words of encouragement and inspiration were wonderful yesterday. It seems that those tough times give us such a closer fellowship with Christ and narrows our focus to what is truly important and the purpose for our lives. God bless you, Rebecca!
Love, Mary B.

Blog Archive