Sunday, April 18, 2010

~IT'S ONLY A PAPER ROSE - Heads-Up for Connie~


A couple of days ago I received an email from my sweet girl-buddy, Connie, from LIVING BEAUTIFULLY.  In it she shared with me a few of the pictures she snapped of some of her hand made rose creations!  Connie is truly the sweetest  of souls! Not only does she have a wicked sense of humor but she is one of the most creative women I've ever NOT had the pleasure of meeting in person!  Maybe someday!

Anyway, this past week Connie did a post on her BLOG about the flowers she makes using coffee filters.  She asked if I would give you all a HEADS-UP about them.  She has started selling them on another one of her Blogs and you can find all the information about them HERE!
 Happy selling, Connie, on this new venture.  May God bless your hands and your heart!
 I hope you'll peek back in later today...I'll be showing pictures of a couple of those sweet chairs from my Friday Post...the came out FAB!
Love,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca,
It's nice of you to tell us about Connie's creations. Her roses look so real! Those are probably the nicest ones I've seen. Thanks for sharing her talents with us!

Have a blessed day!

Nancy

stefanie said...

she really does an amazing job.

Unknown said...

Oh Rebecca,
I am so glad you are showcasing Connies Roses. I have had the pleasure of being in an ebay chat group of amazing women that Connie started over 3 years ago. She is indeed a sweet gal. I love her to pieces and I hope this will help her sell her goodies! You are such a sweetie to help her..thank you!

Hugs and much Love!
Lorena

Ginger said...

Those are so beautiful and could be used for so many different things, I am thinking how pretty they would be on a gift package with tulle. Thanks for sharing her talent with us. Can't wait to see your chairs.

Hugs
Ginger

VM Creation Atelier said...

Such an amzing and so lively these roses!!!-)*

Thank you very much,dear,dear Rebecca for sharing beutiful creation of Connie...the are lovely!-)))*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

These are beautiful and sweet of you to share them with us.
I will have to check her site out.
Sorry I have not been by in a while I have missed all my visits with everyone. Hopefully soon I can slow down a bit
Maybe I should not say that because as they say be careful what you wish for.
Loved catching up on your earlier post
Take care
Maggie

myletterstoemily said...

such a stunning feat with paper!

my coffee is so terrible, maybe i
should put those filters to better
use.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Connie did a wonderful job of making these roses. So different then the ones I made i gradeschool with the same technique, ha!

Blog Archive