Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~JUST A FEW WORDS~

I found this saying on Facebook this morning and for whatever the reason it made me smile.  I'm a firm believer that each new day can be a fresh start and I, for one, am happy to leave some of my past in the past!

Nothing perfect around here!

Tomorrow I'll be showing you a picture of the desk I finished transforming yesterday!  Glad to have that sweet little thing scratched off my
to-do-list!

Hope your Tuesday is wonderful.  It's raining here...beautiful water from the sky...heaven sent.

Love to you...

6 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Beautiful day here too. Going to dead head my petunias...doesn't get much more exciting than that around here!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

True saying, Rebecca! I almost bought a couple of things to make over today, but I just wasn't feeling the makeover love. Either my allergies are starting or I'm getting a cold, which makes my energy level deplete quickly. Hopefully, in a few days I'll feel better and maybe go back and get those things. Looking forward to seeing your desk!

Jonell w Harrison said...

Rebecca I notice you said you found 'these few words' on face book..So Glad you chose to share therm with us..don't think I have ever heard that ...but I plan to make a note and use it.

Jonell

Barbara Jean said...

That saying is right on....but I do get sidetracked sometimes...=/

cannot wait to see desk.

hugs and blessings
barb

Judith van Zo gezellig brocant said...

I agree! Just look at now and the things to come.
Greetings from Judith from cozy vintage

Anonymous said...

Oh so very true indeed. Looking back only weights one down. Letting one's guard down and moving forward opens us up for surprise & wonder. Hugs. Tammy

Blog Archive