Monday, April 8, 2013

~VINTAGE FRENCH IMAGES FOR WHITE COTTON PILLOWS~

Long week in my rear view mirror~but an equally exciting one ahead for me!  Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful week as well. 
Just a quick post to share with you a trio of custom-ordered vintage French ephemera pillows finished up over the weekend.  The graphics were purchased by the customer from a seller on ETSY (Francine Paradela) and then reproduced/stamped onto soft white cotton fabric.  I love how the vintage images came out...
 I snagged a few sweet things this past weekend and also worked on refurbishing a cabinet I showed you several days ago...  With warmer weather making it's way to Oklahoma I'm more than happy to get back to doing what I love.

Happeeee Monday!

Love to you...
 

6 comments:

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

I love the images...I have got to try my hand at this.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Just beautiful, Rebecca! How do you "stamp" them? If it's a procedure known only to you, I understand. : ) I have so many images for pillows I want to make. I have to get some pillow forms though.

NanaDiana said...

Those are gorgeous- I love them and I am so glad that you are able to be back doing what you love. You put me to shame with your ambition. xo Diana

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Rebecca,
Those pillows are a dream; very well done.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Bente said...

Love this pillows. Beautiful

A Southern Rose said...

They are so pretty. You are such a beautiful and talented person.

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Blog Archive