Sunday, February 10, 2013

~YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS~

I've had an incredibly busy week and it's good to sit for a bit and refocus on getting back into my Thoughts on a Sunday Morning Posts...  Honestly~I do them more for me than I do for you!  I'm so grateful I haven't reached the point where there is nothing new for God to teach me regarding life and the living of it...

I try and live each day with a grateful heart for I've been blessed with so much.

I love this scripture found in Philippians 4:12-13 (HCSB)

"I know how to have a little,
and I know how to have a lot.
In any and all circumstances
I have learned the secret of being content~
Whether well-fed or hungry,
whether in abundance or in need.
I am able to do all things
through Him who strengthens me."

~~*~~
 I'm looking forward to a wonderful Valentine's Day week, aren't you?  Dinner, Flowers, Cards, Candy and so much to share with the people I love.

Don't forget that God's love for you is 
out-of-this-world.

Love to you...

5 comments:

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Wonderful post. I always look forward to your Sunday posts. Have a Happy Valentine's Day with your beloved!
Brenda

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I am looking forward to a lovely Valentine's week, too, Rebecca. I'm starting today by going to a home show with my hubby. I don't like going to them much, but he wants to go and I want to spend some time with him. Of course, I have no idea what I'm making for our romantic dinner Valentine's night. I have the dessert set in my mind, but not the meal yet.

Pondside said...

The very best Valentine's gift this year will be the arrival of my parents from the east - we pick them up at midday on the 14th.
This was a lovely Sunday post!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

My hubby is so good to me...it really is love week a lot! Glad you are doing well and are busy...enjoy the week...and Happy Valentine's day!

Deanna said...

May you have an awesome HEART DAY. I hope to. Have to get the dining room cleaned so we have a nice place to eat.

God bless and may you continue to shine on,
d

Blog Archive