Thursday, October 25, 2012

~ADRIENNE~

 
 ~WAITING FOR BABY #2 ARRIVAL~
Visiting Nebraska Summer 1984
(My Eyes Are ALWAYS Shut!)

Had it ever been required, I would have gladly given up any other earthly love for my children.  From the very beginning of their lives they've been my heart's song.  I love them with the whole of who I am and more.
 FOREVER SIDE BY SIDE
Adrienne and Her Daddy - 1984

Today my beautiful daughter, Adrienne, turns 28.  Seems like yesterday I held her in my arms...today she towers over me having grown into a simply gorgeous young woman.  I'm so proud of her.
~A DREAM BABY~
Coming Home - 1984 (Car Seat is in FRONT!)

Can't help but share with you a few photos from our past...so wishing there had been digital cameras back then.  I've added captions to the pictures as I reflect back upon the days they were taken...
~ONE MONTH OLD~
Baby Adrienne and Mommy With Her Eyes Shut (Again!)

Taking this trip down memory lane brings back to my mind so many wonderful moments spent with family...
~OUR YOUNG FAMILY - EASTER - 1985
With Gramma and Grampa N.

Life has a way of scurrying by, doesn't it?  When I think of the blessings upon my life none have been so dear to me than those that surround me becoming a mom. 
~SUMMER FUN~
DADDY'S FAVORITE PIC - 1986

This picture was snapped in front of a home we almost purchased in Yukon, OK.  Brandon was four and Adrienne was almost 2!  If I'm being honest these days were some of my most favorite of all I've lived.  Simple, carefree and broke!
~EASTER SUNDAY - 1986~
Ruffles of Pink
(2nd Favorite Dress I Ever Made Her)

I loved putting Adrienne in PINK!
 
 ~WITH YOUR FIRST FRIEND and PROTECTOR~
With Brandon - Christmas 1988

And in RED!
~CURLY LOO and BRANDON, TOO!~
Summer - 1989

And in BLUE!
~MONKEY GIRL~
Kindergarten Scholar -1989

I'll never forget this day...I turned around and nearly freak out that Adrienne had climbed to the top of the door...
~THE THREE OF US - EASTER - 1991

Adrienne, Rebecca and Rebecca's Hair! (BAH!)
~NO NATURAL CURLS HERE!~
EASTER - 1991

Just in case you THOUGHT her hair was curly on it's own!
~WITH GRANDMA E~
Summer 1993
~BEING GOOFY~
Summer 1993
~MOMMY and HER GIRL~
On Briarwood - 1994
~WITH GRANDPA E~
March 2001

Celebrating my father's birthday before he became ill...
 ~AS CLOSE AS EVER~
With Brandon - Summer 2002

Playing at the lake with big brother, Brandon.  Young fun in the sun!  Missing these days so much!
~TODAY WITH HUBBY MICAH~

Sharing a life with her handsome hubby!  (We LOVE him, too!)  Married 5 years now!  Wow!
~LAST YEAR~
My Girl and I

~~*~~

Happy Birthday, Adrienne!  I hope and pray someday you experience the joy and pride of being a mother for yourself.  My relationship with you has been one of the sweetest I've ever known and you bless me more than I can say.  Thank you for being such an awesome daughter and for the deep love you show your family and friends.  We hope one day to deserve your grace and goodness.

Love you MOST!  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(Looking forward to a day of fun with you!)

xoxo~Mom

~~*~~

Blessings as you celebrate the lives of those you love.

Love to you...

17 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you have. It must be so nice to be so close. You can just see the love shine out of everyones eyes.
Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter.
She was brought up in love and love she will give for a life time.

Debby said...

happy happy birthday to your sweet Adrienne !! Debby

pembrokeshire lass said...

Abeautiful bably and a gorgeous young woman! Happy birthday! Joan

Unknown said...

So nice going down memory lane with you and your beautiful and sweet Adrienne! You are both blessed to have each other.
P.S. LOVE the big hair! LOL
xo
Roselle

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your Gorgeous Daughter! BIG HUGS, have a blessed and fun day!

Ginger said...

Such sweet memories for you. There is no sweeter love than that of a mother for her children. Happy Birthday Miss. A.
Xoxo
Ginger

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

What great family photos! Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Hugs,
Debbie

Julie Marie said...

Happy Birthday Adrienne!... love seeing all of the beautiful photos as she went from a tiny baby to a little girl and now a beautiful young woman... hope this is a blissfully happy day for all of you!... xoxo Julie Marie

Pam said...

What a great way to remember your sweet daughter on her birthday with all the sweet photos. I'm sure they brought back many happy memories!
xo Pam

myletterstoemily said...

happy birthday to sweet adrienne! she's
as lovely as her mama.

Lululiz said...

You have been blessed with a wonderful family. Your daughter is a beautiful young lady, but then thats not surprising with you being her mother! I wish her a wonderful day.

Beedeebabee said...

Rebecca, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your beautiful blog over the past week or so. (LOTS!) I haven't had much time for blogging or creating, myself lately, but when I could grab a few quiet moments, I've been here enjoying your sweet world. Thank you!...Sending the sweetest happy birthday wishes to your gorgeous daughter. My oldest son turns 28 in just a few days, on Halloween!
Have a lovely weekend! xo Paulette

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Such a sweet post :)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Rebecca,

Happy 28th birthday to Adrienne. We lived already in the US of A at that time... Fond memories all those pictures. We know, as Pieter wrote his book for daughter Liz we have relived many fond memory. Life is a fast, awfully fast event but it is worthwhile for all its fond memories.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Deanna said...

Sweet Sweet POST!!!
May your sweet girl have an awesome birthday and you did well momma.
God bless you all,
d

The Old Cupboard Door said...

What beautiful memories you shared with us. We lived in Moore, OK for 10 years while my Sweetie was stationed at Tinker AFB, my family was young then too and my daughter was born there.

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter! And may you enjoy more memories together.

~willa~

Hojas que caen..... said...

Bella historia contada con fotos..Bendiciones.Besos.Olga.

Blog Archive