Saturday, October 13, 2012

~WALKING BY FAITH...Thoughts on a Sunday Morning~

For the longest time...several years in fact, my Mr. AGPMan and I have been praying about something very specific in our lives.  It's not job related, has nothing to do with his schooling, our home or our health.  And yet the burden we have carried for six plus years has been so great there have been moments when just finding the words to offer up to
The Most High
in prayer
have escaped us.

Well...a couple of days ago we felt the earth begin to shake beneath our feet and the mountain we prayed would move has started to crumble.  Not sure how long it's going to take for it to fall to the ground...but the thing
IS COMING DOWN!

 "Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain."  ~~Isaiah 40:4

(A note to my precious loved one...)

"You are brave. You are strong!
You can do this!

We are all here for you and so proud!"

~~*~~

Feel like giving up? 
Feel like nothing is working and nothing will ever change?  Well, press on my friend!  I'm here to remind you God is in the miracle-making, miracle-working business!

DON'T GIVE UP!  
It's always darkest before the dawn~

Blessings for a beautiful weekend...

Love to you...
 

17 comments:

Carolyn said...

So happy for you, Rebecca! And what an encouragement to others!! I needed that! :)

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet lady!

God blessyou,
XOXO Carolyn

Julie Marie said...

Love and prayers to you dear friend, xoxo Julie Marie

Ginger said...

I am so happy for you. God is so good.
Xo
G

20 North Ora said...

Rebecca - Your pillows are just gorgeous!! Beautiful job!

Judy

Terra said...

Oh Rebecca, I am so glad the mountain is moving, after years of your faithful prayers. God's timing is not always our timing and you inspire me to keep praying for desired answers.

Mari said...

Rebecca, it you stumble, if you fall,know that your friends are here to hold you up, sending prayers out to you and your family....

Big hugs~"
Mari

myletterstoemily said...

well, praise the Lord for His provision
and your fortitude! i love hearing
these kind of stories.

Jocelyn said...

Oh Rebecca, I needed to hear this today. We have been walking through some difficult things lately, and today I got another punch in the stomach from the enemy. I know that the Lord is Faithful and cares about each one of us. And GREATER is HE that is IN me, then he who is in the world.

Hugs and blessings my sister,
Jocelyn

Stephanie said...

Thank you for this encouraging post. And praise the Lord the mountain is starting to crumble :) Also, thank you for your kind comment and following my blog - I greatly appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Stephanie

The Old Cupboard Door said...

A beautiful evidence of not giving up even when it seems like nothing is happening. God has divine timing!

~willa~

joanne said...

I am so happy to see you reaping your rewards, you are so deserving! I'm so glad I stopped by here tonite as I really needed some inspiration about something/someone I have been praying about/for and you lifted my heart. Bless you dear Bec.

Jocelyne said...

Tears! Your words are just what I needed to end my day. Thank you for sharing your heart and encouraging so many others to keep "running the race that is set before us" God Bless You dear friend! ~ Jocelyne ~

sweetvintageofmine said...

YES!~~~GOD still performs MIRACLES! I KNOW~~~~~for I am a LIVING MIRACLE as we speak! Thank you LORD for every answered prayer, every mountain that has crumbled or moved, every HEALING, Just to know that you are GOD and you LOVE us more than we could ever imagine!~~~~~~Roxie

Deanna said...

Sweet Blessings to you! Awesome when the hand of God moves and you know it!

Thank you for sharing. There are a few areas of life that I am praying for the mountains to move.......amen.
d

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Prayer does change things...sending good thoughts for a perfect outcome for you all.
Warmly,
Tracey

P.S. Found you on Mary Ellen's blog, thanks so much for your great post there!

Susan said...

You spoke to my heart today Rebecca!

Allie said...

What a sweet and heartwarming message to send us. Thank you, I needed that encouragement too. Have a wonderful week. -Al

Blog Archive