Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~FRENCH FARMHOUSE WHITE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS~

  Just a quick post today to let those of you who are my website customers know that I uploaded the first of several French Farmhouse Christmas Ornaments today!
  Thanks for being patient with me!
A few will have sweet embellishments, too!
 
  Here's a wee little peek at what some will look like!  Several more to finish...glittery and sweet and perfect for a Christmas Tree fashioned in neutral tones!
I'm face deep in studio work and having fun creating new things for the holidays.  When you are self employed and a ONE PERSON SHOW (Eeeek...I guess m Mr. AGPMan DOES HELP SOMETIMES!!!) you must start early!  The weather is soooo gorgeous here...perfect for painting!

Hope your Tuesday is wonderful...more soon!

Love to you...

10 comments:

Ginger said...

What's not to love about these. Running on over to your shop and drool some more.
Xo
G

Julie Marie said...

Oooh la la!... so pretty!... glad you are enjoying beautiful weather... xoxo Julie Marie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hello, my beautiful friend! I was so thrilled to see your comment to me. I have missed YOU!

And these ornaments are lovely. But I don't expect anything less.

I hope the world is treating you well. And I pray that God's richest fall blessings are yours, Becky.

Keep shining. I don't know anyone who does that better!

XO,

Sheila

Antiques And Teacups said...

I agree about the one woman show starting early...I've been adding things like mad! I LOVE your ornaments! Just gorgeous! Thanks for your visit! Glad to see what you are up to!
Ruth

Pam said...

Rebecca, love the french farmhouse ornaments! You have a great talent for making all things so beautiful and original! xo's Pam

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Rebecca,

Glad the weather is gorgeous and you enjoy your painting. High humidity is bad and we need light for that job... Your ornaments will be pretty enough to say around for more than the upcoming Christmas season!
Have a wonderful day my friend,

Mariette

Anonymous said...

What pretties you have created Rebecca!!

so glad the weather is good for painting. We are cooling off quickly and Bill thinks I jumped the gun taking all the storm windows off last month to paint trim. there is so much prep work to do on those old windows I don't think I will be done before they need to go back up for winter's cold!

bee blessed
mary

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

They are gorgeous my friend, as I knew they would be!!

Unknown said...

Ahh .. They are so pretty!
I feel the christmas blessing already here in your site.
All the best to you, Rebecca.

Hena Tayeb said...

very pretty

Blog Archive