Saturday, October 10, 2009

~SWEET WINS for Little Old MEEEEEEEE~

~YUMMY BOOK from MISS MARTHA~

You know... for a girl who doesn't believe one bit in luck, I sure do feel lucky blessed! I've won TWO DRAWINGS in the past couple of weeks and I'm the most surprised of anyone! Ever since I opened up a box of Cap'n Crunch Cereal in 1984 and won $1,000 (not kidding!), I've never won anything...

So...I was especially excited to win the sweetest giveaway by the ever lovely Miss Martha from Martha's Favorites! I love to wander through this delightfully sweet lady's Blog. She shares her love of collecting and also stories of her family and faith. I'm sooo excited to share with you the fabulous THRIFTY CHIC BOOK she sent me! I absolutely love it! It came all wrapped up in a pretty pink organza bow with the sweeeeeetest note saying "...Noah sends kisses..."

I'll be perusing through this Book over and over and over and over...it's wonderful!

~THE SWEETEST ANGEL EVER~

And...to make the win even better Martha also sent me this amazing little Angel Ornament! I've enlarged her below so you could see the details!

~TO BE CHERISHED FOREVER~

Thank you very much MarthaGirl! You and MasterNoah have blessed me more than I can ever say! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you with all my heart! I feel so very special! XOXO

Now...my next win came from Miss Sherry from Country Wings in Phoenix!

~COUNTRY COTTAGE PRETTIES~

Sherry has an amazing Blog that both uplifts and inspires. Presently she is carrying a huge burden for her sister, Debbie, and her sweet niece, Miss Amy, who is very ill. How in the world she managed to get this little box of goodies off to me is beyond me!

~THE ROAD TO THE HOUSE OF A FRIEND...~

Tucked inside a simple little box I found an array of lovely treasures. Sweet Hanging Letters that spell out COUNTRY (which of course will always make me think of Sherry's love of Country), a darling Acorn Hanger to remind me that "The road to the house of a friend is never long"...(I love this), a tiny packet of scrapbook paraphernalia (great for my Brandon, Adrienne and Miss K projects), and last but not least a fabulous Christmas Tree Ornament showcasing a beautiful heart and dropped crystal.

~CHARMING ORNAMENT~

Thank you, SherryGirl! I want you to know you've blessed me more than I can say! I know you are in Oklahoma right now and I'm so hoping before you return to Phoenix we can meet up for lunch...my treat!

Thank you again to both of these beautiful Blog Lovin' Gals. I'm honored to know you both...more honored to call you both friend. God is good! All the time!

Love to you this Sunday Morning...Rebecca

24 comments:

Sandra said...

Aw how sweet! Congratulations Ms Rebecca! Have a wonderful weekend!
Sandra

Tanza said...

Hi my sweet ~r~,
Baaaaaaaa...I don't think I've EvEr won a thing in my life.. Twice in one week ?! you are blessed girlie...that's okay tho, cuz God is good to me.. You desserve everything that comes your way !! That's because you have an ever-giving, ever-loving heart !! I'm blessed,cuz you're my friend !!
You got beautiful treasures, and that book, wow !! I could curl up with that..Talk to you soon sweets.. have a blessed, happy Sunday !!
to the moon ~
~tea~xo

Tara said...

You got two presents from two of the sweetest ladies in all of bloggerville! I have to say Martha is one of my favorites and Sherry is courage personified. Your goodies are fabulous, I'm sure you love them, one and all! Congratulations!

joanne said...

sweets for the sweet...Congratulations!

Barbara Jean said...

congratulations on your winning of treasures!!
Blessings

barbara jean

Andrea said...

Rebecca, congratulations!

You are blessed! Enjoy! You are very deserving!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rebecca....
I think your luck is finally changing!!
Beautiful gifts!!
Have a Lovely Sunday!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Abatevintage said...

Rebecca, congrats on winning Marthas a doll.

Have a great Sunday.

Blessings,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rebecca on all three wins! ☺
Oh boy! A new blog to check out! And that book looks great.

That would be great if you could meet sweet Sherry! That's just like her to send that box to you even in the midst of her trying time.

Wow, $1,000.00 in Cap N Crunch!? What a prize!

Hope you're having a great week end! ♥

Julie Marie said...

Hello Rebecca, how wonderful for you! All of your treasures are beautiful, and I am sure your favorite is their lovely friendship... Bisous... Julie Marie

Unknown said...

I am so happy you liked the book. Thank you for your sweet wordings, they will be kept in my heart. Blessings, Martha PS: Noah is happy you like it too!

June said...

Hey sweet Rebecca you're always a winner in my book. You've won some lovely things...you lucky...oops, blessed girl.
Don't you just love getting goodies in the post.
Hugs,
June

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Maaaa-velous on being the recipient of such lovely things!

I agree about 'luck' not having anything to do with anything.... you are well blessed!

Happy Day!

blushing rose said...

Rebecca ~ What! TWICE IN A WEEK!!! Would you RUB some of that LUCK in MY direction?! Chuckle!

Couldn't happen to a more wonderful woman than you. Blessed once, blessed twice ... what lovely gifts you received from two really sweet ladies.

Now, I am going to go over to Tanza's & Baaaaaaaa with her for a while.

Have a wonderful crisp autumn eve my special one. Hugs of love, TTFN ~ Marydon

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Wow TWO in one week way to go...Congrats on your wins Sweet Lady...

Lyn xxxx

Barb said...

Rebecca, congrats on your sweet wins...how pretty!

Thanks for your lovely visit to see me. I have missed you also and I'm so glad you and K are feeling better...you both were always in my prayers.

Sending happy thouhts to you this day.

Love, Barb ♥

A Southern Rose said...

I'm so happy that you won all of those sweet things! You really do deserve it.

Have a great night!
Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Rebecca; Oh wow... Congratulations on winning two wonderful give a ways... they are all so great.... enjoy them all..
Have a great week...

Hugs;
Alaura

TheBarnYardHen said...

Passing though via another fellow blogger and lo behold a fellow okie!... Elgin here! You have a beautiful blog and I am glad I stopped by... congrats on your winnings

Jeannie

BECKY said...

YAY for Rebecca!! Not only are you feeling better, but you got mail!! Good mail!! Boxes of goodies!! How fun! Sure glad you got blessed this way! Lots of lovely things, for sure!

Hope it's the great start to a wonderful week for you sweetie!
Hugs n love,
Becky

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Rebecca,
Congrats on the wins. What darling gifts and the Thrifty Chic looks so good. You have been blessed and treated!!
Love catching up on your posts. Are you better? It seems you were sick a few posts ago. I was sick too and doing better now.
Have a wonderful week.
Love to you,
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Steph Jordan said...

As always I love stopping at your blog! Congrats on your wins. You deserve!

Steph

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Rebecca, First of all I can't believe you won that much money from opening up a box of cereal. That is a lot of money... Wow!

I am so happy you have won a couple of things. Now that is pretty good all in one week.

Hugs-

English Cottage in Georgia said...

What lovely reminders that you are blessed indeed:-).

Blog Archive