Monday, October 31, 2011

~MONDAY MONDAY...SO GOOD TO ME~

 ~OLD WOODEN PURSE~
(probably from a kit)

I can't believe it's Monday!  I didn't get anywhere near as much done over the weekend as I wanted to because I spent toooo much time goofing around being domestic in my house!  Bah!  Good thing I don't have a boss because he would probably fire me for job abandonment.  :()
 
REVERSE SIDE
(one rosebud, only one!)

To those of you who keep emailing me about new stuff I PROMISE...more hand painted finds are coming your way!  I'll be uploading new pink rose pretties every single day this week in both the "Painted Pretties" and "Christmas Painted" categories!

(Note to Valeria:  More sewing is coming!!!)

 OK...I'm back in the saddle studio again.  See that little wood purse thingy above?  One of my longtime friends sent it to me and I just love it.  Painted it out with cottage white with pink roses!   Would never use it for a purse (like my junque would fit in it anyway) but I did think it would look sweet on a shelf or something!

All-righty-then...back to the grind.  If one of the shipments I'm expecting arrives in the next couple of days I'll be showing you a little HOW TO CREATE for a yummy treat for the holidays.  Fun, charming and not tooo expensive!

Hope your days is wonderful!!!

Love to you...

7 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Happy Monday dear one Love this purse-it is so romantic and beautiful. You are so creative, I love all the things you make.
Hugs to you.
Noreen

Char said...

Thank you sweet one for stopping by to say hello.
You should do the baseboards, they make a huge statement and look so nice.
Psst, don't tell my hubby, but crown moldings are next after the upstairs is done!! Oh Yeah, she will look fab.
I hope you do them and I will be the first to say how lovely they look.
Am off to Canton, TX tomorrow for the flea market. I am visiting a very close friend in San Antonio and this is the trip I was suppose to take last year when I had my fall. I am a first timer and very excited for what I might find.
Your purse is beautiful and would be wonderful to hold so many pretty things.
Have a great week,
Char

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I can't wait to see all of your painted goodies and i love when you show us how to make treats. I gave your dipped pretzels in pretty bags to everyone last year!

Carol

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi my dear friend...I am busy in S. Carolina...but I am thinking of you!!

Christine said...

I love how to projects on blogs. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Patti said...

OH, that is beautiful. Anything white with roses always is, right?

I don't think I'd use it as purse either, but it makes a gorgeous shabby chic home decoration.

Hope all is well and that you're enjoying a lovely fall.

Love,
Patti

Bring Pretty Back said...

You have such amazing talent! I dream through those of you that can make such beautiful things!
have a pretty day!
Kristin

Blog Archive