~VINTAGE TRAIN CASE in WHITE~
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME EXCITEMENT? TODAY STARTS A NEW GIVEAWAY!!!
Back in 2006 when Erika Kotite was the Editor of Romantic Homes Magazine I had the privilege of having some of my work showcased in their September issue.
~ROMANTIC HOMES ARTICLE~
Seems like forever ago now, but I will always remember the excitement and joy that came with that initial contact! If I'm being honest with you because of that article my business grew by leaps and bounds. I'll always be grateful to RHM and to the women who contacted them in my behalf. Nothing quite compares to the feeling you get when you see your work validated in print...
Since that time (and before the article, too!) I've refurbished and made-over more vintage train cases than I can tell you. I've been blessed to ship them all over the world...France, Italy, Singapore, England and even Japan.
~SWEET PINK ROSE CASE~
Mostly though they stay at home here in America. The Cases have been fashioned with many different fabrics although most of the buyers choose something in pink...
~FASHIONED IN CREAM~
Instead of offering up several giveaways during the last half of the year, after much thought I've decided to do only one!
~FRESH WHITE CASE~
In December some 'lucky' (for lack of a better word) blogger is going to win a vintage
from A Gathering Place!!!
~READY FOR HER TRANSFORMATION~
This will be my only GIVEAWAY until next year. There are several ways to enter so I hope you'll toss your name into the hat! Somebody is going to WIN!
Here's what you can do to enter the drawing!!
1. Entry Chance #1: If you have a blog please blog about this giveaway in a separate post and include a LINK back to this post. Please include the Picture of the Case at the top (click to open then right click to copy).
2. Entry Chance #2: Please place the Train Case Picture somewhere near the top of your blog/sidebar and include a LINK back to this post as well! Not just my blog but this specific post!
3. Entry Chance #3: If you are a member of Facebook please visit my A GATHERING PLACE Page (A Gathering Place) and LIKE ME (if you haven't already). :) :) :)
4. Entry Chance #4: Please leave a comment ON THIS POST telling me why you'd like to win the Case and what you will do with the Case should you win it (gift it, keep it, etc.). Please include your NAME (first and last) in your comment.
5. If you do not have a blog then you can do this: Visit your favorite blogs (a minimum of 10) and leave a comment telling them about this giveaway and include my blog link TO THIS POST, please.
6. You don't have to follow my bloggie to be entered but if you do you'll automatically be entered into the drawing!
Additionally, YOU MUST LET ME KNOW in your comment (on THIS POST) if you've done any or all the above.
Many people ask why giveaways are done and for me the answer is simple. Advertising is MEGA EXPENSIVE and there is nothing better than getting direct internet exposure by hosting giveaways for FREE STUFF. The more something is talked about and linked to the more business I get! It's as easy as that!
The Train Case/Gathering Case GIVEAWAY begins today, Saturday, October 15th, and will end Sunday, December 11, 2011, at midnight. The Case will be fashioned to my own liking, but I will personalize the bottom if desired. Winner will be announced by Wednesday, December 14th, 2011.
(For Legal Purposes: No Cash Value, No Implied Warranty, No Purchase Necessary)
If you have any questions or comments you can email me using my contact button at the top!
Blessings to each of you as we move toward the Holidays. I'm feeling the JOY coming on...
Love to you...