Sunday, October 23, 2011

~~~~THOUGHTS ON A SUNDAY EVENING~~~~

Dear Bloggers...

My Mr. AGPMan were consumed with important family things this weekend and so I missed both my Saturday and Sunday postings.  I've tucked them away for another time and will try to visit those thoughts before the end of the year.  As much as I love what I do my family comes first!  When unexpected things come up that require our focus and attention we just go with the flow and tend to what needs tending to.

Thank you for checking up on me.

I've spent several days away from my studio and so I'll be spending the next 48 hours or so playing catch up!  I've got some sweet things to show you including some truly charming Paris (Eiffel Tower) Ornaments that are pink and precious (have roses, too!)...  Some new stockings for Christmas as well!

I hope your weekend was wonderful and your Sunday blessed.

Love to you...

7 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

Hello Rebecca,
Yes, family must always come first. I have recently been busy at home and with some family things , and I fall behind with my blogging and visiting with my sweet friends as you.
Blessings ~
Gwendolyn

Christine said...

I totally understand. We were blessed with having three of our grandchildren with us for most of the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. Blogging had to take a back burner.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Rebecca,

No apologies; you just tend to your loved ones FIRST! That is quite understandable.
Have a blessed week ahead.
Love to you,

Mariette

Deanna said...

Sweet Blessings to you and all.
Loved ones are to be loved on.

Best wishes.
God bless,
d

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I was a little concerned...I always check your Sunday thoughts before I go to church!! Have a great week. I will be gone for a few weeks...so I will talk to you when I get back!

Lisa & Gerald said...

We will always be here...Big hugs...Thinking of you guys..

Sherri B. said...

Family always comes first, we all understand that. Hope all is well now.

Blog Archive