Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~TAG...YOU'RE IT!

~COMING SOON~

Hoping you all had a wonderful Holiday Weekend like I did!  Not only did I find some fabulous things while out clothes shopping but I snagged a couple pairs of deeply discounted shoes as well!  Such fun and boy do I love saving that CA$H!  Nickles!  Nickles!  Nickles!
 ~THIS ONE, TOO!~

Now...I'm having trouble focusing on much today.  My house always ends up being a BIG FAT MESS tad bit disheveled after a long weekend and so this morning I got up early and 'mopped till I dropped'.  Trust me when I tell you it wasn't nearly as fun as shopping even though I sometimes end up with the same results!  Plus...Miss K is in a wedding this weekend (flower-girl for the 3rd time!) and I have a pint-sized dress to finish making (I'm really dragging my bumm feet on this one!)...
~NUMBER THREE!~

Over the past few weeks I've been working on new website product and hope you'll check out the new painted offerings coming up in a couple of days.  And...when you only THINK I've been resting (you KNOW I never do!) I've actually been tweaking the final designs on a collection of new Hang Tags soon to be offered up at A Gathering Place.  For the most part they showcase the  work of Miss Frances Brundage.  Can't wait to show you what's coming up for Christmas!  I'm just toooo excited to speak!
 ~FOREVER MY FAVORITE GIRL~

Now...if I could REMEMBER how to do a COLLAGE I'd have placed the tags together so you to see them side by side!  Today the memory portion of my mind, at least in part anyway, seems to have left me!
~LOVE THIS GIRLY, TOO!~

I found a few more of my wedding photos and so tomorrow I'll be sharing with you a short little story about my 'tumbling bridal veil'!

Blessings for a lovely day.
 

15 comments:

Patti said...

These tags are beautiful. I LOVE the sweet vintage girls.

Love,
Patti

Unknown said...

So glad you had a fun weekend, Rebecca!!!
Love the tags...the girls are so sweet.
Christmas???? Oh my. I can't possible think that far ahead, so I'm glad you are and I will get excited about it that way!!
xo
lynn

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh Rebeccah...I have a bridal veil story too!! You know how the veils were long in 1970's. Well, I had gotten my hair cut into a long shag. But when I bought the gown, I had long thick hair. So wedding day, my veil kept pulling off my head with every step....I was holding up the wedding so I said, just forget it, I don't need it. My mom, who was normally shy, went by the door, held her arms over the opening and said, " you are NOT leaving this room without that veil! I ended up with about 20 bobby pins holding it in, but I kept that baby on!!!

Miss Rhea said...

Those are adorable ! You can never have enough shoes is my motto :) Glad you had such a great weekend :) Hugs :)

NanaDiana said...

Lovely tags- I can't wait to hear about your tumbling wedding veil tomorrow! Diana

Kim B said...

Such beautiful tags---hope you had a wonderful weekend. It sounds like you have been busy.
:)

Theresa said...

Love these beauties! My house is a mess too, when you get yours clean... come work on mine:)

Sounds like you got some great bargains on your shopping trip!

Have a restful evening! HUGS!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Rebecca,
Oh girl, clothes and shoe shopping. My kind of fun!! I am a declared shoeaholic. LOL
Glad you had a great holiday weekend. We did as well.
Love your tags. They are going to be gorgeous. I love to create painted tags too and have several in the works for ornaments or gift tags.
Hope you have a wonderful creative week sweetie.

Love to you, Celestina Marie

BECKY said...

Hi Rebecca! I visited your shop, and everything is so lovely! You do girly so very beautifully! These tags are adorable, too! You amaze me with all you get done!

My house is a big fat mess right now, but I will work on it over the next few days and get it back up to par!! With 3 children still at home and homeschooling it can get messy quickly!!

Hope your week is delightful!!
HUGS,
Becky

Home and Heart said...

OOOO!! Goody! These are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just popped over from Mrs. Magpies. Beautiful tags! Very vintage. You have a wonderful blog here. I hope you have a lovely day.....

karen said...

The tags are great. Have fun at the wedding and can't wait to see the photos and hearing the story.
I need to mop. :(

Rena said...

Wow, where do you get such beautiful little pics? Can't wait to see what's in store for us in the future from you. You must be an amazing woman..In fact, I know you are, I can tell that everytime I read your posts!

And I LOVE weddings so I'm anxious to hear about yours. I used to collect wedding pics...maybe I'll blog about that. Thanks for the idea!

Heaven's Walk said...

Rebecca - you're so funny....getting all excited about Christmas already! lol! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your wedding. It's so much fun getting to know you better! :)

xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to tinker around with tags like this but in different themes. I think I feel an inspiration coming on. Your tags are quite beautiful! I look forward to them appearing on the site. Hugs. Tammy

Blog Archive