Friday, September 17, 2010

~ LA PINK PARISIENNE...and I Love Paris in the Fall ~

 
~La PINK PARISIENNE CARD~

Before I share anything else with you today I want to say a huge Thank You for the kind words you left for me on my previous post and the private emails regarding my Father...  I haven't been around to visit very many of you, but I will.  Promise.  Thank you.  Thank you so much again...

~You Bless me~
~La PINK PARISIENNE TAG~

Now...it seems like it's been forever since I started working on new "Altered de Papier" paper goods and complements for my A Gathering Place website.  I've nearly sold out of both the cards and tags currently offered for sale in my Shoppe and it's long past time for some fresh and fun designs! I'm excited about the new pretties coming your way...
~PERFECTLY PARIS PINK~

The sweet pink paper goods you see above are just a sampling of what I've been working on!  There are five different vintage Dress Form (or Mannequin) designs in the "La Pink Parisienne" line.  In addition to the full size Cards and Hang Tags you see before long you'll also be able to purchase a single sheet of Hang Tags offered in a reduced size.  Just perfect for tying onto those smaller little gifts of yours...
~GLITTERED UP, Too!~

Yesterday I received a HUGE box from UPS and filled to the brim were the "in the raw" Ornaments I'll be offering up this year for Christmas decorating and gift giving.  There will be Angels, Santa's, Snowmen all decked out in shades of soft white and soft sugar pink!  Can't wait for you to see what's coming...
~Designs by A Gathering Place~
(~~that would be :) me~~)

Thank you for peeking in today!  Hope your weekend is full of everything lovely...

Love to you~

18 comments:

Nancy said...

They are all so beautiful. I love the La PINKJ PARISIENNE TAG.!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful work MsR!! You inspire me to keep reaching into the creativity jug to pull up some new and fresh ideas. I love your hang tags!! Well you do others other than the dress forms? I look forward to seeing them if and when you do. Hugs. Tammy

Deanna said...

Rebecca Sue! These are so pretty!!!!
d

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE....

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, I CAN HARDLY WAIT, CHRISTMAS BEING MY VERY FAV HOLIDAY :) AND YOUR NEW TAGS ARE TRULY BEAUTIFUL :)LOVE THEM MY VERY TALENTED FRIEND :) I HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER SWEETIE!!!

XOX~MARI

Blondie's Journal said...

These are just so pretty. I love the glitter against the soft pink!! Sigh!

xoxo
Janie

Unknown said...

Hey Sweet Friend!

Your creations are of course Lovely as ever! Such amazing creative talent you have!

How did I miss your last post...it brought such tears to my eyes. A dear friend of ours, mother is in the middle throws of that ugly disease so I can understand a tiny bit...and with my mom and dad so far away from me...I never know when I talk with them or see them if that would be the last. So I can FEEL your pain a teensy bit!

Know you are wrapped in love and being prayed for!

Humbly, Lorena

Anonymous said...

Ooo-wee! Luverly! ♥

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Morning Miss Reb on this beautiful spring day, I am so pleased to see you are feeling a bit better. Your latest creations are beautiful & as I am the very proud owner of some of your Chrissie ornaments I am looking forward to see what evolves out of that box....

Have a great weekend Hun xxx

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Rebecca,
I just love your new tags but of course what pink lovin, paris lovin girl wouldn't!

Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations.

hugs
Sissie

Sherrie said...

Paris, Pink, Shimmer, what more could a gal want? Gorgeous!

Maria said...

Hi Rebecca~ you are so talented... I love all of your designs and sewing creations~

Your last post, about your father... I'm still teary eyed ~
My father is 86 this week... he struggles to maintain his independence ~ I love him so much and cherished the recent weeks he stayed at my house convalescing.

I'm so glad you had those moments with your dad. I know they will be treasured always.
Blessings always ♥
~Maria

Tara said...

You have been working on some beautiful things! Your Christmas tags are gorgeous too!
I skipped down to read the post about your Father and it moved be greatly. It warmed my heart to know you had those moments with your Father, an unexpected and treasured gift.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend Rebecca!

Annette said...

I love your designs and will look forward to seeing some of the Christmas ornaments...they sound great.

Dolores said...

Ahhhhhhh..so soft, sweet and absolutely gorgeous!
Can't wait to see the ornaments...
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

Unknown said...

Love your tags. Happy P.S.

NanaDiana said...

Hi Rebecca- I stopped by last night and read this and was sure I responded...guess I didn't;<{

Those tags are lovely and I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas! I love landing in this "soft sweet space" (your blog)...xxoo Diana

She Uses Her Words said...

Your tags and cards and beautiful! Can't wait to see the Christmas line!
xo, Karen

Rose said...

love your work. will still be praying for you with your loss of your Dad. God Bless. rose

Blog Archive